To equip and train an immediate care practitioner it costs in the order of £20,000.
MARS equipment is packed and designed to deal with the following quickly:
- Basic, intermediate and advanced airway: OP, NP, iGel, COETT, Surgical cric.
- Ventilatory support with EtCO2 monitoring: BVM, pressure control, EtCO2, portable vent.
- Circualtion control: IV access, EZ-IO
- Control of bleeding: Torniquets, haemostatic agents: Hemcon/Celox, nasal haemostats, dental blocks.
- Surgical; thoracostomy, thoracotomy, amputation
- Diagnostics: BP, EtCO2, SaO2, Blood sugar,
- Drugs: drugs for sedation and analgesia
All our funds are donated by the community.
Without your support we would not function